scPharmaceuticals Inc. SCPH

Set alert

Price alert · SCPH

All alert types
5.67 0.00 0.00%

At close · Oct 7

5.67 Day range 5.67

52-week range unavailable

YTD
+60.17%
1 year
+32.48%
Open
5.67
Prev close
5.67
Mkt cap
171.14M
Vol
10.90M
Avg vol
0
EPS
0.00
P/E
0.00
Div yield
0.00%
More statistics
Low
5.67
High
5.67
Forward P/E
-4.68
Beta
0.00
Short ratio
11.41
Inst. own
81.64%
Dividend
0.00
Ex-div date
Earnings
Aug 14, 2024
50-d avg
3.82
200-d avg
4.45
1y target
17.50

5D chart

Chart tools
Interval

Chart is warming up

The five-day price history for SCPH has not been loaded yet. Try again in a moment.

Discussion (71)

Sign in to join the discussion

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #2

If you have not sold out of SCPH and bought MKND yet, still time.

I kept about 10% of my SCPH only because it’s in a taxable account, otherwise my math just does not make sense to hold on to it.

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #3

Sale price while a good deal for MNKD , starts to make sense when you consider SCPH was almost out of money, would have had to raise at least 4-6 quarters worth of funds to get to break even and has something like 85 m in debt already.

The year delay in auto injector killed their plan to profitability

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #4

So we can make +15% more by holding our $5.51 closing price today, shares through the sale, and then (gamble) getting the full $1 CVR (at least a year from now?) / so a net share price of $6.35 if all goes perfect….Wow….$.84 …..I’m not in small caps for chump change…..

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #5

Guess selling was the best option as they are uncomfortably close to the end of their cash runway.

I feel very confident that they could raise more money and get to break even at some point , but at what cost and risk?

A large raise would be very dilutive and the shorts would almost certainly come in and crush the SP on top of that.

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #6

If this deal falls through they would have to raise enough money to not only bridge til auto-injector approval, but also a few quarters beyond that to be safe, IMO

The dilution that would cause on top of shorts jumping in due to the risks involved would crush the SP.

I sold out completely , bought MNKD , not waiting around for $.25 to a buck more,

I don’t see it getting voted down, you would be voting to get crushed again,

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #7

Wow Mannkind just stole it!

Furoscix sales are red hot, still not tapping anywhere its potential. (Just not enough feet on the street) . This drug saves the system money and improves patients quality of life, it is just starting to catch on fire.

The auto injector FDA submission being delayed a year caused them to burn through their cash runway and I guess they determined this fire sale was better than raising more money. Congrats on a HUGE acquisition

As they say, sell high and by low, just sold out of SCPH made some money, and flipped it into MNKD which is gonna reap all the benefits.

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #8

Should have sold at the end of July for$6

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #9

This is hardly above what they raised money at last year, who voted for this sale????????

Goinglong SCPH 1 year ago #10

I don’t get why they did not just partner with a large pharmaceutical company that had reach with nephrologist