INUV

Inuvo, Inc.

Technology · USD

Set alert

Price alert · INUV

All alert types
0.42 USD -0.02 -4.36%
As of Oct 30, 2026 Extended hours 0.41 -0.07%
Bid
0.41 × 100
Ask
0.42 × 100
0.4127 Day range 0.4511
0.41 52-week range 3.68
YTD
-83.27%
1 year
-85.02%
Open
0.4201
Prev close
0.4339
Mkt cap
6.84M
Vol
84.52K
Avg vol
175.84K
EPS
-0.31
P/E
0.00
Div yield
0.00%
More statistics
Low
0.4127
High
0.4511
Forward P/E
-40.02
Beta
1.15
Short ratio
0.88
Inst. own
19.47%
Dividend
0.00
Ex-div date
50-d avg
0.2742
200-d avg
0.29405
1y target
0.95

5D chart

Chart tools
Interval

Chart is warming up

The five-day price history for INUV has not been loaded yet. Try again in a moment.

Discussion (46)

Sign in to join the discussion

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #1

Dead ? ?, support at 0.3,sell now loss 50% better than loss 90% ,

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #2

Bitcoin right now likes INUV few months ago 1,2$ better sell now or follow INUV sinking in a mud and panic sell 15K ⚰️?

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #3

OMGness I sold all coins last week ?, but still consider to rebuy or back to INUV , time to relax ti see people panicking ??

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #4

The revenue down compare last year, ok good luck guys ??⚰️?

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #5

Consider after ER if it drops to 0.3$ I’ll take all profit from coins dump in here again, let’s see ??? or??

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #6

Market shitting on every small cap, if the report is bad for sure it gonna drop 30-40% quickly ,ok wait and see what happen after ER?

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #7

RSI is at 44,3, expecting drop to 30 by next month, sell now or watch it bleeding to 0,3 ??

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #9

Support at 0.35 next month, I thought that opportunity for us or still wait drop more 0.3-0.2 ?? ???

Tuan Pham INUV 5 years ago #10

I told you, sale now or sale 0.2 ?????⚰️??